Are you looking for something good to eat, so you don’t have to do the cooking or washing up? Well, you are in luck because Grimsby and Cleethorpes are full of bars and eateries that suit all tastes and budgets. So why not check out somewhere new whilst supporting the local economy.
All bars and eateries are currently implementing social distancing measures as per government advice. Please check with the establishment if you need to pre-book tables or pre-order food and drinks before arrival.
Many places are also operating reduced opening hours with reduced menus, so again ensure you check beforehand.
Location: King Edward Street, Grimsby
- 15-barrel Craft Beer Brewery, Taproom and Beer Shop
- Inspired by the hard work ethic of Grimsby dockers from the past and present
- The Brewery is distinctively on view of the Taproom
- Purchase craft beers and merchandise for both collection and delivery across the UK
People Bar and Kitchen
- The Obnoxious Cousin of People Bar, Folk Wine and Society Cafe: Bar who pops up where and when they want: they don’t need a home!
- Dirty American Style Burgers
- Hot Dogs
- Unashamedly Ripping off all the Processed Food Chains
- Making Up Their Own Rules
- Cheese Sauce on EVERY-THING!
Society Cafe: Bar
Location: High Street, Cleethorpes
- Film, Sport and Music
- Little Brother to People Bar, Social Burger and Folk Wine Kitchen
- 5 TV Screens showing Live Sports, Cult and Classic Films
- Beer Garden
- Craft Beers and Ciders
- Get place to get together with Friends and Family
Location: Abbeygate, Grimsby
- Wood Fired Pizzeria & Bakery
- Tredici is Italian, meaning ’13’ which is believed to both prosperity and luck
- Pizza made with the highest quality ingredients sourced from Italy
- Mozzarella, Ricotta and Butter are all made fresh in the UK
- Traditional and Handmade